вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SONY VAIO PCG-4L9P DRIVERS

Yet it must have been done properly when the computer was built. Check if the memory module is seated correctly. I am amazed you are still taking questions for such an older machine. I think you are correct. Make sure the CPU is seated correctly. sony vaio pcg-4l9p drivers

Uploader: Shakami
Date Added: 24 April 2018
File Size: 7.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 17304
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





When I powered it up after re-assembly, I had a problem! Dear readers, it takes countless hours to create content for this website and keep it up and running. In step 3 you can disconnect the ribbon cable at son bezel if you like which some may find easier to get to. Also, did sonny check your laptop with an external monitor? I guess that this might be a component that has become unstable, probably a a capacitor as it has affected both laptops at about the same age.

Before I buy a new one, is there anything to be done? Again, I cannot thank you enough!! Duncan Brown, The LAPTOP kept shutting down after a minute or then even quicker, I gathered this was due to a fault Heatsink and fan, I replaced the Heastsink and fan module and i now have an issue with the laptop not powering on at all. Also it will run well on battery driverss it dies but if I plug the AC adapter in while it is running it will pcg4l9p shut down as though it lost all battery power.

Unfortunately, there is no much you can do to fix the problem. Your description sounds like a hardware related problem.

Key number 7 did not function. But I now have no led light on the battery power monitor in the upper right hand corner of the laptop, also the machine keeps shutting down. Please reply as soon as possible. Will be accepted from the mobo this changement?

Writing review after one month of usage. pcg-4l9l

Carefully reconnected the cable to the drigers seating as deep as it would go without force. It does not have a full round plastic piece in the back. Thanks for the help.

How to disassemble Sony Vaio PCG-K

So i can take it to someone that does have the know how. Hi there I found this great guide which i used to fix a customers laptop.

Have you any idea?

sony vaio pcg-4l9p drivers

Thanks to this i got the job done in 30 mins and worked 1st time. Any pointers on eony step would be greatly appreciated.

Free sony vaio pcg drivers download for windows 7

I have 2 different adapters and vzio seperate batteries all with the same problem. The second time I had to try so many times because it kept turning off until it finally installed. Yes, and I actually have it elevated off the table to ensure proper airflow. Shwan Bosen, I have a PCG-K33 and I have had the same problem with opening the screen up and you see everything there, but no backlight.

Thanks a lot for your answer. Pcg-4l9o for a wonderful post. Please provide a valid price range.

/ Download preactivated version - swissdownload

Can I do it in step 8? A You Tube video shows a ddrivers model disassembly requiring only that the hard drive be removed and detaching 2 screws below the hard drive that connect to the DVD drive, popping the door open with a paperclip then slipping out the drive.

You can support this website!

sony vaio pcg-4l9p drivers

Why did I need to detach the ribbon keyboard bezel in order to remove the keyboard? I cannot give you a good vsio without looking at the laptop myself. It seemed as if I could have avoided this step.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий