суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD I9305 EFS

Redmi Note 8 kernel source code is now available September 20, Subscribe to Thread Page 1 of 2 1 2. But actual I'm very busy. I need a hero! Algeo Graphing Calculator is a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, So, here I am. Thread Deleted Email Thread Page 1 of 2 1 2. i9305 efs

Uploader: Doujora
Date Added: 13 November 2005
File Size: 43.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89011
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The solution was the perseus kernel stock doesn't work, neither reflash. So, here I am. Take it to a phone repair shop they might have a way to fix it. Follow almost the same steps you. With my bad knowledge for this case, I destroyed the whole EFS folder. There I installed perseus and now I could connect to the Network, but I don't want. Thank you, I will try this, too. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait.

EFS GT-I9305.zip

I flashed Android 4. I will tell my experience after testing. XDA Feed The best way to get cutting edge news about your device! What do you think?

EFS GT-Izip | HALAB NET ROM

Please help me, I want to bring this phone back to life! I installed perseus kernel.

My partition is there but just clear. Algeo Graphing Calculator is a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, I'm from germany, so please don't wonder about my english.

Now, my question to you all is, do you know what I've done wrong?

i9305 efs

So I spent approximately 20 hours or more to understand the efs thing. Thread Deleted Email Thread Page 1 of 2 1 2.

[Q][GT-I] EFS, IMEI Repair | Samsung Galaxy S III I, I

I reinstalled my windows yesterday. XDA Labs Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work. Substratum The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android. But actual I'm very busy. I hope it helps you too. Okay everybody, I decided to write a new thread for my problem because Egs think my prob is a very special thing.

In my case, this isn't working Windows 7 I93005 Do you need more informations?

Hello, someone could give me an EFS file because I deleted mine but my camera would not boot and remains on bootloop thank you in advance. After a long time searching the internet was found a case was solved by installing an original rom Samsung via Odin. I mean, this is working for the most users, but why not for me? The whole and correct IMEI. All on one picture!

i9305 efs

But this is more if your efs isn't mounted. I want to update all you guys.

Redmi Note 8 kernel source code is now available September 20,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий