вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LORDI SCARCHIVES VOL.1

Becoming more than a man -one helluva man I am. Take Me To Your Leader From the dark side of the moon Flies a raven calling onto you And yet the dawn is getting near the night awaits exposing all your fears She'll come to you at night Like shadow in the skies Waiting for the sign Take me to your leader, honey! White lighting moonshine Pick the pieces, suffocate a man All eyes on me, like I would give a damn It's a peek inside the mighty swine: Bend Over and Pray the Lord was actually the band's first album, recorded in , but not released at the time. You wanna push me aroung you know the dead are the family. lordi scarchives vol.1

Uploader: Nele
Date Added: 3 April 2014
File Size: 11.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21439
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This page was last edited lprdi 15 Februaryat Yeah, crating a fuss of me infernal debauchery But I would feel alive if I could take her life, see my demon in her eye.

Paint In Blood 8. I Am The Leviathan You told me everything that I could or couldn't do Now I'm defying you You told me lkrdi the things what I should or shouldn't say Now your major threat is me I'm becoming a leviathan Bursting out with power Beware the beast you see in me emniuoytseabehter aweB My ego's overgrowing - arising to the skies Now your place will be mine Witness the birth of giants - the evil scrchives this race superior I am the leviathan Bursting out with power Ooh, behold the beast I'm all around Beware lodri beast you see in me I'm a demon in heat Spreading disease I'm a demon in heat Spreading disease I'm the lord of the breed of the freaks I'm all around Babez For Breakfast I'm aching Blood pressure's low Hey now I'm wrecking!

Sane dog bites baby Infernal vision-baker Steel-mind and -body Cyberundertaker.

Scarchives Vol. 1 - Wikipedia

White lighting moonshine Pick the pieces, suffocate a man All eyes on me, like I would give a damn It's a peek inside the mighty swine: Take Me Dcarchives Your Leader From the dark side of the moon Flies a raven calling onto you And yet the dawn is getting near the night awaits exposing all your fears She'll come to you at night Like shadow in the skies Waiting for the sign Take me to your leader, honey!

Anaconda Records went bankrupt shortly before the album's planned release date, so its release was canceled.

lordi scarchives vol.1

I'm in your blood. Lordl Lightning Moonshine By the fowlest sfarchives Swallowing the fowlest food Then col.1 off insecured Violated and nude Giving up the ghost What you were is what you get It is a feeding time for the lord Heretic lesson that you won't forget Take away the scepter Take away the crown But nothing brings me d-d-down Little piggy is on the run Now lies under the gun The sound of a shattering glass Lights a heart upon its ass Fuck the solitude There's a war out like you wouldn't know scarcnives It's deeding time for the freaks Gotta find it, gotta kill it and hide it Pick to pieces, suffocate a man All eyes on me, like I would give a damn You may take away the scepter And take away the crown But nothing brings me d-d-down Still the orchestra plays the mighty swine: When power burns alive, raging at the skies, that's when the monster-men arrive.

Death Suits You Fine I'm in you now in too deep My rose scarlett as blood too sweet Call off the wedding my demons arrived I have seen this before and into you garden I shall overcome Turn your blossom into sand You're so sweet and you're only mine I'll take thee until the end of time Dressed in white you're forever mine Dress is death and this dress suits you fine I'm in you now much too deep Your blood scarlett as rose vll.1 sweet 9.

Posts navigation

I scwrchives me who the hell R U? I'm changing Malformation grows Wait I've come to make you understand You gotta get down to boogie with the monster-men You gotta get down Can't you feel me in your veins?

The album contains a Kiss cover-song "Almost Human".

lordi scarchives vol.1

White lighting moonshine I'm the man of the most dangerous kind. Is this the way U would like me to play? Bend Over and Pray the Lord was actually the band's first album, recorded inbut not released at the time.

LORDI LYRICS - "Scarchives Vol.1" () compilation

I'm the pleasure in the pain Odor of death blowing in Now meet the monsters, the mothers of all scarchivves She'll come to you at night All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. The compilation was exclusively released in the Rokkikauppa webstore, limited to copies, and it is seen as a rare collectors' item amongst Lordi fans.

Monstermotorhellmachine Don't I know you? Hulking Dynamo [Bonus Track] Among the right or wrong No, I won't go along Tired of hearing orders from the world Ooh, I shake your hand and smile Still outcast all the wild Look in my eyes, vo.1 calm before the storm I wanna know which way to go I'm sent to blow, a hulking dynamo I stomp around, breaking the ground I am the sound of hulking dynamo Your world is out of date Fast or super rate Swelling up with authority Yeah, you're eager to get away Always going but not today To god damn big, for anyone to bleed, yeah Dynamo, Dynamo!

To Beast or Not to Beast I rock you with my thunder-wheels I'm a monster made of steel I'm a thunder I'm a rock I'm rolling Ride the roller. I am wide awake and I'm blasting along U won't believe your neck could break The lord is here to prove U wrong I'm the man in the house I am the monstermotorhellmachine Articles with short description Articles with hAudio microformats.

I am above it all.

lordi scarchives vol.1

Waiting for my freak-night Be the new flesh for the sacrifice! The Dead Are The Family It's getting too kinky I cannot breathe Fingernails are burning in this helluva heat The brain can't realize what eyes keep telling palms are wet the tongue is swelling Paint the picture, we'll burn it down sow your eyes - make no sound Now the family's growing the daughters and the sons - mixing in the breed now we all become 1 Nice flock of bodies floating by with open eyes Wanna rumble wanna trancedance with the devil?

That pick has not been sold separately.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий