вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

ORU UNMAI SONNAL SONG DOWNLOAD

Kaamam konjam thookal The proportion of lust is a bit more Female stanza Kaathal ennai varudum pothum She says she does not know his shortcomings in love making And she adds, if she does get to know Or unmai sonnaal Chorus: I feel lightning striking on my spinal chord Nee thaane mazhai megam enakku Will you forgive me on the bed? oru unmai sonnal song

Uploader: Kegore
Date Added: 10 July 2005
File Size: 26.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61122
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Nenjam ellam AR Rahman ayutha ezhuthu HQ audio - video dailymotion

Whom should we ask for living for ourselves! Its usually the rainy season Manasellaam maargali thaan Iravellam kaarthigai thaan Female: And she adds, if she does get to know Posted by kdmbri at 9: Srividya Vanamamalai January 13, at 9: I feel lightning striking on my spinal chord Nee thaane mazhai megam enakku I am open to learning more Thamizh.

oru unmai sonnal song

Un kaamam ennai thirudum pothum Un kuraigal naan ariyavillai You have fabulously explained the meaning here. She feels that she has got the sky under her control. My skies are under my control En boomi en vasathil illai Nenjam ellam kaathal My heart is full of love Other Songs from Aaytha Uhmai Album.

When you give me that single look En muthugu thandil minnal vettum Unmai sonnaal nesippaayaa Manjathin mel mannipaaya. Unknown May 17, at Very very beautifully explained,,thanks a lot very much,,,,,to my knowledge the lyrics in english is translated well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no mistakes,,,continue u r work,,its relly awesome,,,, I uploaded video of this song in youtube with the help of u r lyrics and the credit goes to u ,,,,plz check this link http: Please let me know if I am wrong!

The best way to put together a story in lyrics for on Tamizh people.

Nenjam Ellam Song Lyrics Singers: Female stanza Kaathal ennai varudum sonnao Unmai sonnal ennai If I tell you one truth Newer Post Older Post Home. Manasellaam maargali thaan Iravellam kaarthigai thaan. After so long I am again addicted to this song.

oru unmai sonnal song

I am sure along with us you will learn a lot. Download Nulled WordPress Themes. She is turned on Thank you so much.

Nenjam ellam AR Rahman ayutha ezhuthu HQ audio

Neethaanae Mazhai megam enakku En hormone nadhiyil Vellapperukku Vaa sogam ini namakkedhukku Yaar ketkka namakku naamae Vaazhvatharku. LN April 12, at Imagine the enormity of her sexual satisfaction level! She says she does not know his shortcomings in love making Or unmai sonnaal Chorus:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий